Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Write about an 'impressive / special / best' classmate

5 posters

Go down

Write about an 'impressive / special / best' classmate Empty Write about an ''impressive / special / best'' classmate

Post by spring_phan Wed May 20, 2009 9:11 pm

I believe this is a great idea of our 'beloved' Admin sunny I also have a suggestion: each person can write about one member of our class whom he/she likes. He/she can talk about that person's special qualities, about unforgettable memories which they shared, or simply his/her feelings about that person. Then we can collect all the postings (44 will be the best) to make a big memorial book for our class Idea
spring_phan
spring_phan
Dân ngụ cư
Dân ngụ cư

Tổng số bài gửi : 57
Đến từ : Long Xuyen City, An Giang Province

Back to top Go down

Write about an 'impressive / special / best' classmate Empty Re: Write about an 'impressive / special / best' classmate

Post by Admin Wed May 20, 2009 11:00 pm

Wow, a good idea. I'll spread out your message.
Admin
Admin
Chính nhân quân tử
Chính nhân quân tử

Tổng số bài gửi : 267

https://dh8d.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Write about an 'impressive / special / best' classmate Empty Re: Write about an 'impressive / special / best' classmate

Post by [kei] Thu May 21, 2009 3:41 am

Agree Neutral
[kei]
[kei]
Pirate

Tổng số bài gửi : 94
Đến từ : greenland

http://taichinh06.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrydethuong Thu May 21, 2009 8:18 am

Ms Sring_Phan has a good idea! However, I think that we should write about our class memories more than a certain classmate. I guess that many people will write about Mr Admin very much when he/she has chance to do it! How about the others? It's not fair, right? Hihihi just kidding! Smile In short, write anything about our happy or sad memories with our friends, teachers, families, etc. This is also a wonderful place to share feelings and call for help if you are in difficult! Tell us! We are waiting to share with all of you! Neutral
I hope that we will have many meaningful and wonderful stories as well as expressions and diaries! Mad
cherrydethuong
cherrydethuong
Thường dân
Thường dân

Tổng số bài gửi : 97
Đến từ : Cho Moi District

Back to top Go down

Post by spring_phan Sat May 23, 2009 10:27 am

@ To Lovely Cherry: I agree with Cherry that some members will be more popular than the others so they may receive more comments or win more classmates' affection. That is natural or normal because some members are more active, more outgoing, and they are easier to talk to. However, I really would like each of us, each member of class 8D, will have a personal page in which he/she expresses her feelings about our class, his/her classmates, some memories, etc. and the other member(s) will write the introduction, write some sincere or heartful words, special things that person gave them in the past time. It should be something memorial, unforgettable, and true-hearted. I am sure that it is not easy to carry out 'my dream' but if everyone spares a little time and puts some eagerness in making The First Album for Class 8D, I believe nothing is impossible. Do you agree with me?
spring_phan
spring_phan
Dân ngụ cư
Dân ngụ cư

Tổng số bài gửi : 57
Đến từ : Long Xuyen City, An Giang Province

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrydethuong Sat May 23, 2009 7:32 pm

I agree with Ms Spring_Phan! I hope that each member in 8D will have a very wonderful writing! Come on! Exclamation
cherrydethuong
cherrydethuong
Thường dân
Thường dân

Back to top Go down

Post by [kei] Sat May 23, 2009 7:34 pm

Some wonderfull project is ahead, please wait for my couple : Admin & Kei
[kei]
[kei]
Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrydethuong Sat May 23, 2009 7:38 pm

Great!!! I'm very eager to wait for your couple's writings! Mad
cherrydethuong
cherrydethuong
Thường dân
Thường dân

Back to top Go down

Post by [kei] Sat May 23, 2009 7:39 pm

I said : "project" not "writing" ^^
[kei]
[kei]
Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrydethuong Sat May 23, 2009 7:44 pm

oh! Sorry! Project! Not writing! Razz I hope to receive surprise from your couple! Mad
cherrydethuong
cherrydethuong
Thường dân
Thường dân

Back to top Go down

Post by IntPigletmk Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:05 pm

oh man , this project is going down, why didn't you guys write something,
IntPigletmk
IntPigletmk
Dân ngụ cư
Dân ngụ cư

Tổng số bài gửi : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down